+34 959 821 108
Mon. to Fri. from 9am to 5pm
Huelva Destination Guide
Donana Visitor Guide
Costa de La Luz Beaches
Huelva Sierra (Mountains)
Huelva Wine Region
Huelva City Guide
El Rocio Pilgrimage
Sorry, this site requires cookies to be enabled in order to function correctly.
Please enable cookies and refresh the page to continue
Please select a date
Child age 1
Child age 2
Child age 3
Child age 4
Child age 5
Child age 6
Child age 7
Child age 8
Child age 9
Child age 10
Child age 11
Child age 12
+ info :
Search by region:
Costa de La Luz
Zoomarine Algarve Entrance Tickets
Online Tickets for Zoomarine Albufeira (Guia). A visit to Zoomarine (Algarve) is a great day out for all the family. With a single ticket you have access to an area of leisure, enteratinment and education in extremely welcoming and fascinating surroundings.
A wonderful day out for all the family. Your day at the ZooMarine Theme Park will include:
• Dolphin Presentation:
This fantastic, dream-like representation is the stage for some delightful, acrobatic and amazing behaviour, made possible only through the intimate and long-lasting relationship that Zoomarine's team of trainers nurtures with these magnificent ambassadors of the oceans.
• Seal and sea-lion presentation:
The pirate's ship, London and the Indian village are some of the elements of a powerful scenario in which, between trainers and animals, 2 characters, a scientist and an island keeper live an unforgettable adventure.
• Tropical Birds Presentation:
Macaws, parrots and cockatoos reveal the colour, sounds and other secrets of our "Enchanted Forest". Environmental awareness and the need to protect certain zones and species (particularly the rainforests) is one of the great objectives of this area.
• Birds of Prey Presentation:
An extraordinary exhibition in which falcons, owls and eagles demonstrate powerful and agile flights in a rare moment of beauty and emotion.
• 4D Cinema:
State of the art technology and digital animation to explore and alert to global warming, ocean habitat destruction and deforestation.
There are over 20 aquatic ecosystems distributed accordin to the central theme. The collections of full-scale models of dolphins, whales and sharks complement the pedagogical component of this area.
Scattered across the vast area of Zoomarine, several habitats allow us to get to know and admire some of the most fascination species on our natural world.
In addition to its zoological areas, Zoomarine has a huge range of facilities for fun and leisure.
Restaurants, Snack-bars, Kiosks, Shops, Wheelchairs, Infirmary and first aid, Lost and found, Photo Lab, Public Telephones, ATM (Cash dispensing machine), Payments with debit and credit cards, Nappy Changing Facilities, Kiddy Car Hire, Sun umbrella and lounger hire, Locker Hire, Kennel, Free car parking, Transport service.
Dates and times
• 19th March - 1st July / 1st September - 4th November: 10.00 - 18.00h.
• 2nd July - 31st August: 10.00 - 19.30h.
• Full day activity
• Prices per person.
• Discounts for children (5 to 10 yrs. old).
• Children under five free (Please note: if your child is under 5 but measures more than 1 metre you should select the child age 5 on the search panel).
Included in the price
• Full day ticket for ZooMarine. Once inside the exhibitions are free of charge.
Not included in the price
• Transport to / from the meeting point (contact us if you require a quote for transport).
• Any other service not previously specified.
• Please present your booking voucher at the ticket office.
• For safety reasons, it is forbidden to bring any type of glass packaging into the park, particularly bottles.
• For health and safety reasons, animals are not allowed into the park.
• On hotter days, we recommend that you apply sun protector.
• Bring a swimsuit and towel in order to enjoy our swimming-pools.
• At Zoomarine there is a varied selection of restaurants where you can find all kinds of meals.
• Full contact information and addresses, meeting points and times are all clearly displayed on your booking vouchers.
• Once booked you will be assigned a personal trip advisor for any questions and further asistance.
Data protection policy
Donana visitor guide
Costa de la Luz beaches
Huelva Sierra (mountains)
Condado: Huelva wine region
El Rocio pilgrimage
© 2005-2012 Authentrex, S.L. - Registered Travel Agency - C.I.AN - 211342-2
C/Fernando El Católico 5, 21003, Huelva - Tel: +34 902 611 119